Simple Skin Care

First of all, let me state that this is not a paid advertisement, and in no way am I being compensated for this post. I simply think everyone should know what I just learned.  If only someone told me sooner (like, say, middle school).

Lets back track to last week or so. I had just been camping, which is two days without washing my face, but slathering on the SPF. I had also just tried a new foundation. Big mistake. My entire face was broken out and had tiny little bumps all over it that popped up as soon as I put on the makeup. I could actually feel the pumps forming on my skin. Yuck. I learned last week that I do, in fact, have sensitive skin. Perhaps this is a new thing, or maybe it's always been like that I just didn't realize that's why my skin was always so terrible. I knew I had to do something, and my pocketbook was not leading me to Whole Foods or some other source of all-natural beauty products, so I headed to my local drugstore to try this company I had been hearing wonderful things about. Man, was it worth it. I've used the same face wash since high school, and have tried countless moisturizers in that time. I think I've finally found my match.



Enter: Simple Skincare. Where have you been all my life?! The UK, that's where. A company that has been a hit in the UK, is now available here in the US, and I am very excited about it. I decided to try the smoothing cleanser and the light moisturizer. Remember last week's broken out, dried out, and bumpy face from last week? Now, it's the smoothest it has ever been and there are no signs of dryness. Seriously, I can't stop rubbing my cheek with my fingers. It's for sure baby butt soft. That's never happened. I also love that the moisturizer doesn't leave you feeling... well anything! It absorbs almost immediately and doesn't feel greasy or sticky like many other ones I've tried. Moral of the story, if you are in the market for something new, try this stuff out. I'm just trying to be a good friend. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment