Loving Lately : Maps + Globes

I always have liked maps and globes. I guess it's just thinking of all the adventures I'd like to have one day, and realizing how little I've seen in the world and how much there is left for me to discover. I guess it doesn't hurt that I've been taking a Geography class that is furthering my knowledge of these places I've just looked at from afar. I found these neat globes here, and wish I could have every one of them to sprinkle around my home for inspiration.







Alex and I got back from our little weekend getaway in Tennessee with our friend Erik yesterday. It was nice to get out of town for a bit for a little kayaking and relaxing in the country. It's back to the old grind in the morning. I hope you had a lovely weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment