A Quick Hello...

outfit details: sweater/jcpenny, skirt/american eagle via goodwill, tights/target probably, boots/macys

I'm sorry for all of the silence around here lately. I have been quite busy. Two of my teachers decided our workload wasn't quite cutting it, so they've just about doubled it every week (I spent all day yesterday just working on two assignments for one of my classes). It's been insane. Also, I have started an internship at The Alley Theater. I love the people and the space, and I have been wanting to work/volunteer there for quite some time. I'm pretty excited :) 

Blogging is lovely, but sometimes life just gets in the way. I haven't even had a chance to grab my camera and take photos of the changing leafs... although I'm pretty sure hurricane Sandy may have blown those away. Anyway, I hope to be back in this space soon. Until then, xoxo Natalie

**If you want to keep up with my everyday, follow me on Instagram @nschoenbaechler

No comments:

Post a Comment