I have a new nephew on the way!

Last night I went to my brother and sister-in-law's house for a little "baby gender reveal" party! They went to the Dr. and got their sonogram, and the sex of the little bean was put in a sealed envelope. They then took the envelope to a bakery and asked for a cake that would be either chocolate (boy) or vanilla (girl). The anticipation of cutting that cake to see what was inside was so exciting! I've never heard of someone doing that before, and it was so nice to have all of the family gathered around and see their faces when they found out that they were having a little boy. My 11 year old nephew was SO excited to be getting a baby brother, it was quite sweet.

I actually had the day off from studying... well maybe not as much had the day off, but took the day off... So I got to actually put a little effort into my appearance for the first time in a few weeks. I had been waiting to wear this outfit for a while, but the skirt isn't very bike/scooter friendly.


top/skirt/belt/shoes: all from Target... I know, I have an addiction. lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Tuti Fruti (kind of obsessed with this fun coral shade)

I hate posting iPhone in the mirror shots, but Alex was out of town for a few days this week visiting his brother in Connecticut, so I was on my own. It's so nice to have him back home, although he was only home today from the airport for about 30 minutes before heading off to work, and now he works 13 hour shifts all weekend :( I miss him!

I hope you will be enjoying some fun things this weekend! I'm going to get started on some Spring cleaning... hopefully.

Until next time,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment