Paper Crown

I know this may make me a bit of a silly teen girl, but I'm still kind of in love with Lauren Conrad. I lived out my senior year of high school right along with her, watching Laguna Beach on MTV, of course not so glamorously. Come on, us kids out here in the real world can't afford penthouses on the beach for our "just because" parties....

Anyway, she has a totally adorable personal website, a beauty blog called The Beauty Department that I read religiously, a line of clothing at Khols that I own a few pieces from that I love, and of course her pride and joy (and my personal favorite of her many projects) Paper Crown. Of course, there is no place to buy items from this wonderful collection here in Louisville, but I enjoy looking all the same. Here are some of my favorite pieces from her most recent collection.





all photos from Paper Crown's Spring 2012 Lookbook found here.

I love Lauren's signature dusty pastel hues, and of course, that adorable LBD. Really wishing I could get my mitts on some of these pieces.... le sigh...



No comments:

Post a Comment