What I Wore

Today has been a lovely day so far. The weather here is sunny and beautiful, and Alex actually had the whole day off! I don't remember the last time that happened! We spent the day taking a long walk with the dog, then off to the local growers for some plants for the garden, then a long bike ride for frozen yogurt and sitting in the park. I had been waiting to wear this top for quite some time, but it's long sleeved and super thin, so what kind of weather is it made for? I think I figured it out today. A high of 70 degrees never hurt anyone.


Top/thrifted, Jeans/American Eagle, Belt/Target, Purse/Ebay, Sunglasses/thrifted

It's also very nice to have the trees grown in in the back yard. I was getting pretty tired of looking at the busy street down the hill from our house. No more view of the Rally's! Hooray!

Looking forward to a nice evening with good friends bowling the night away.

Have a lovely rest of the weekend!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment