Sunset Tandem Ride


Alex and I went on a tandem bike ride downtown the other night at sunset, and it was such a lovely way to spend an evening. With Alex's schedule we rarely get these oportunities, so it was really nice to have the time to ride around and bring my camera along. It's been a while since I brought the ole Nikon D40 out with me, and I'm quite a bit rusty, but I'll get the hang of it soon enough.






jacket: the gap / romper, purse: thrifted

A peek at that day's outfit. A romper I have been waiting for spring to wear.

I hope you had a lovely week, and have gotten a chance to stop and enjoy the beauty around you.

Much Love,
Natalie

P.S. I just got a Bamboo Capture tablet, so you may be seeing some unnecessary sketching on photos, because it's just so fun. I've wanted one for about 3 or 4 years, and my parents were generous enough to get me one for my upcoming birthday. I am very excited about it :) I may just have a post about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment