Loving Lately : ShoeMint



I'm sure by now everyone and their mother has heard about ShoeMint, but I just couldn't help sharing my little love affair with this awesome company. Designed my Rachel Bilson, and made by Steve Madden, these shoes are absolutely stunning. When you sign up for this members-only online shop, you are prompted to take a style quiz, then every month or so you receive an email with a special selection of shoes picked out especially for you and your style. I have to say, I get a smile on my face when I see those emails in my inbox. Even if you can't afford these beauties, they sure are fun eye candy. Here's a few looks from my personalized June Showroom...


If you haven't already signed up for ShoeMint, I suggest you do so. You are not obligated to buy anything, and those eye candy emails are worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment