Fall has to be my favorite time of the year for fashion. I love summer, but I always look forward to being able to not sweat through my clothing, cuddle up in a comfy sweater, or throw on some tights. The only thing I don't like about Fall fashion? It's more expensive. Here are some items from ModCloth that I am loving for Fall. Take this as less of a "wish list" and more of a "if only" list.
1. A fantastic military inspired wool coat. Wool coats never agree with my shedding all white cat, but they are just too classic to pass up. I've been loving the military look for quite some time, and I need a new coat... perhaps this will be this years buy.
2. This gorgeous Birkin-looking bag is just dreamy. I need some more structured and sophisticated bags in my wardrobe.
3. A felt fedora has been on my list for a couple years now. I have straw one for summer, but would love a cooler weather version, like this.
4. How beautiful and chic is this cardigan?! I kind of can't get over it.
5. I've always been in need of a chunky, baggy, versatile sweater like this one. I feel like it is just begging for hot chocolate stains...
6. These cute oxfords would go great with my ever growing collection. I've loved oxfords for as long as I can remember, and I have them in all kinds of styles including a couple pairs of heels and some flats. But these are just different enough that I need them. Yes, need.
7. How cute would this skirt be with orangey-red tights? Very Rachel Berry, which I love. It's also great for warmer months too, and you gotta love versatile pieces.
8. These might just be the perfect high waisted flares I've been searching for. I love the 70's style, but with a short torso, it's hard for me to find the right rise. These might just do the trick.. Now if they would just go on sale....
What's on your Fall wish list this year?