Life Lately


It's been a while since I've done an Instagram Roundup, so I thought I'd just share a few tidbits on what's been going on in my life lately.
  • Many weekend evenings were spent at the park with friends playing badminton and slacklining.
  • My sister gave me some pretty rad Danskos that I have been living in.
  • Well, you know how much I love The Hunger Games, so special features (and the film) have been watched.
  • School is back in session for the Fall semester, and I'm getting back in to the swing of things. Motown is also trying to get used to the fact that it is no longer snuggle time all the time.
  • Alex and I made our first batch of chili for the year. It had orange juice and cinnamon... not my favorite, but still pretty tasty.
  • My parents got a new kitten! She's super teeny and very curious. They haven't named her yet, but Catniss is a contender at the moment. Get it? Katniss with a C? Yeah, Hunger Games mania runs in the family.
I hope life has been treating you well lately, and you are also enjoying the early signs of Fall. I sure am.


No comments:

Post a Comment