Luca James DeFerraro


Luca James DeFerraro
September 10, 2012
4:55 pm
7 lbs 7 oz 20 in

Today my family got a little bit bigger. My half brother and sister-in-law welcomed into the world little baby Luca. I'm now officially an aunt. My sister-in-law has an 11 year old son, Trinton, that I consider my true nephew (because I love his guts), but this is the first niece or nephew that I am related to through blood. It was such an exciting day today, and the process was FAST. This guy only gave about 5 hours warning before he charged into the world. I got to school around 12:30, found out Rebecca's water broke, and by the time I got out of class at 5:30 he was already born! What a quick little guy! (Oh, and let's not leave out the fact that Rebecca's water broke in a hotel lobby while training a new member of the Aflac staff. What I would do to get that security camera footage...)
I already love this precious boy with all my heart, and his sweet little face looks just like my brother Donovan, and nephew Trinton put into one. My heart is so full and warm right now. This is the first time I've been involved in the process of new life coming into the world, and it is just such a humbling and beautiful thing to be a part of. I am so full of love and happiness for this new family, and can't wait to see all of the lovely memories they will share together. From the bottom of my heart, congratulations to Donovan, Rebecca, Trinton and Luca. May you have many happy years as a family. I love you guys. xoxo Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment