Under the Weather


I am currently on day 6 of being sick. It is no fun at all, and has some way of shape-shifting every couple of days. It started out as a sore throat, then feverish aches and a nose faucet, and then congestion that felt like a got punched in the face... now I'm just waiting out the last bits of drainage. Sorry, I know, being sick is super glamorous. I am not at all surprised I got sick, either. Alex was sick, and last week all my classes were half empty and the halls reeked of DayQuil. Anyway, I'm glad it seems to be on it's last leg, and I can't wait to get back to my normal life. Also, I'm glad I finally discovered the wonderful beverage hot toddy. My friend and I even ordered a couple at dinner the other night. Ha!

Try not to get sick, and if you already are, feel better! xoxo Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment