Loving Lately : Jane Fonda


 Isn't she just the cutest? A friend posted a trailer for Barbarella on Facebook, and since then, I've been googling and watching trailers for old Jane Fonda movies. I just can't get over her perfect 60's/70's look (the hair!!). I'm also really looking forward to getting around to watching Barbarella. Yes, I'm a nerdy lady who enjoys campy sexy space travel movies...

I hope to be back in this space soon. I know it's been quite a while since I've popped in to say hello. I've been a very busy bee with school and my internship (I should post about that sometime...). Only 2 more weeks of Fall semester! Woo Hoo! Jeez the time has been flying lately. I'm still waiting for September to start, but apparently it's Christmas time. Who knew? xoxo Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment