How to clear out that magazine pile!

I don't know about you, but at pretty much any given time at my house, there is an embarrassing number of magazines piled under my coffee table. This is how I consolidate them into one book, that tucks into a bookshelf, with everything I need still available.






Yes, All those magazines (plus some) are in there!

Just simply cut out the things you want to keep, and make notes to help you remember why you clipped something. I've been doing this, only with a binder, for years. The binder was nice, but pages tear out very easily, and so far, I prefer this solution.




This is just a quick and easy project to do one rainy afternoon while catching up on TV. It's not much, but it has cleared a lot of space and clutter from my house lately!

Enjoy,
Natalie

1 comment: